Does wine get better with age?

“Does wine get better with age?” GOLDEN QUESTION from everyone indeed. In fact, still, so many people believe that every wine that they bought improve as they age it! But unfortunately, only 1% of wines produced in the world is meant to be aged and get better with age. Then how about the rest? Well, 99% … More Does wine get better with age?

Advertisement

What is the difference between using corks and screw caps in wine?

I overheard this conversations few weeks ago when I visited one of the wine stores in town. So there’s a couple who entered the store few minutes after I came in, they seemed to be looking for a bottle of wine, perhaps for an event or gathering (no idea). So, apparently the lady is attracted … More What is the difference between using corks and screw caps in wine?